Booking Information for Achill Seaweed Hot Tubs
We are open Saturdays and Sundays during May.
Sessions last 45 minutes and can be booked for single use (€45) or two persons sharing (€65). Children under 16 are free.
Call Mark on 085 184 1067 to book your slot.
Health & Safety
- Children aged 16 and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian whilst using the hot tubs at all times.
- We strongly recommend you drink plenty of water during your Seaweed Hot Tub experience so as to keep yourself hydrated prior, during and after your experience.
- Although alcohol is available from the Lil Ban Cafe we do not recommend this, your use of such is entirely at your own risk.
- If you are pregnant please consult your doctor/gp prior to using our hot tubs.
- If you suffer from hypertension or any other treated medical condition please advise us prior to using our hot tubs.
- We strongly recommend you refrain from using alcohol whilst using our hot tubs.
The above are stated but not conclusive.
As a general rule of thumb, most hot tub sessions last 45 minutes. If after 45 minutes you want to keep soaking, we recommend stepping out for a bit to give your body a break. Hydrate, rest and then enter the hot tub again.
Check back here for updates to our availability over the summer months. Also check out our Specials for details of special packages available.
From October through to March we will be available for hire for whatever occasion or event you may have coming up. Please ring to discuss. We will also be visiting various locations to bring our experience closer to you on the move. If you have enjoyed your Seawater Seaweed experience and would like to to be notified please let us know.